Strawberry chicken salad
Spicy carrot soup
Serving of fruit
Why it's for you
You want to jump-start your weight management journey and receive the maximum benefit from the TLS® Weight Management Solution. Whether this is your first time participating in TLS or you’re stuck in a plateau, this 7-Day Detox will help curb your appetite for sweet, salty and fatty foods, while supporting your weight management efforts.
A Day on Detox
On the left are examples of some of the foods you can eat. Drink at least 8 glasses (250ml/8 oz each) of water daily, and supplement based on your Weight Management Profile recommendation.
MEET OUR FAMILY OF PRODUCTS
- Helps support healthy cholesterol
- Helps support healthy blood sugar
- Multivitamin and multimineral formula containing 100 percent or more of the daily value of many essential vitamins and minerals
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Source of more than 200 nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, including 13 of 17 essential minerals needed for good nutrition
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, thickeners or emulsifiers
- Source of amino acids
†All recipes are found on au.tlsslim.com
†You should consult your physician before beginning this or any other weight management program.Individuals following the TLS Weight Management Solutions can expect to lose 0.45 - 0.9 kilograms per week.
**If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional. †Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd., and is protected by US Patent Numbers 4,698,360; 5,720,956 and 6,372,266. *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Detox Power Foods
BREAKFAST: 3 servings vegetables, 1 serving fruit, 1 serving protein
A.M. SNACK: 1 serving fruit, 1 serving vegetable
LUNCH: 1 serving protein, 1 serving good fat, 3 servings vegetables
P.M. SNACK: 1 serving fruit, 2 servings vegetables
DINNER: 1 serving good fat, 3 servings vegetables
UNLIMITED SERVINGS PER DAY
1 Serving: 1/2–1 cup, all leafy greens 1 cup
Cabbage (red or white)
Stir-fry vegetables (no sauce)
Tomato juice (no salt), 1/2 cup
Tomato paste, 2 Tbsp
Tomato sauce, 1/2 cup (no sugar added)
Vegetable juice (no salt), 1/2 cup
2 SERVINGS PER DAY
Oils (olive, avocado, coconut, grapeseed)
3 SERVINGS PER DAY
1 Serving: 1 medium fruit or 1 cup, unless otherwise noted
Apricots, 4 medium Banana (1 small or 1/2)
raspberries), 3/4 cup
Cherries, 12 large
Currants, 3 Tbsp
Dates (fresh), 2
Figs (fresh), 2
Grapes (10 total or 1/2 cup)
Kumquats, 4 medium
Papaya, 1/2 medium
Pomegranate, 1/2 small
Raisins, 2 Tbsp
2 SERVINGS PER DAY
1 Serving: 85g/3oz unless otherwise noted
Egg whites (3)
Fresh fish (salmon, tuna, cod, sardines, flounder, shrimp, lobster, snapper, trout, etc.)
Canned tuna, salmon or sardines (packed in water)
Chia seeds (2-3 Tbsp)
Chickpeas, 1 cup (not canned)
Hemp Hearts (3-4 Tbsp)
Lentils, 1 cup (not canned)
Nutritional Yeast (2 Tbsp)
Organic non-GMO tempeh, 85g/3oz
Organic non-GMO tofu, 170g/6oz
Quinoa, snack: 1/2 cup; meal: 1 cup
Spirulina (2 Tbsp)
- Do not engage in strenuous physical activity, even if you are used to it. Instead, participate in yoga, walking or gentle stretching.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep. You may feel more tired than usual the first few days of detox. By the end of the week, you should feel energised.
- Use spices and herbs, small amounts of low-sodium soy sauce, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Choose raw or lightly steamed vegetables.
- Do not skip meals.
- This is a great time to meditate, listen to relaxing music and engage in other stress-reduction activities.
- Think about the commitment you are making to yourself, what you stand to gain and how accomplished you will feel.
- How often you participate in a 7-day detox programme will depend on your particular needs. Some people choose to complete the detox up to four times a year (every three months). It is recommended that you undergo a detox programme one to three times each year.