TLS® 21 Day Challenge Kit
Kit Includes:TLS Nutrition Shakes (28 servings),Ultimate Aloe (16 servings),Isotonix Multivitamin (90 servings),Isotonix OPC-3 (90 servings),Isotonix Isochrome (90 servings),TLS 21-Day Challenge Guide,Tracking Sheet,Shaker Bottle and Button
$376.75 AUD $235.00 AUD You save: $141.75 AUD (38%)
$4.27 AUD Cashback
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
TLS Nutrition Shake
- A healthy meal replacement shake
- Great tasting nutrition shake available in two flavours: Chocolate Delight and Creamy Vanilla
- Includes 24 vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients, including eight B vitamins, and also antioxidants vitamin C and E for protection from free radical damage
- Easy to prepare - just add water or milk, blend and enjoy
- Convenient, re-sealable canister for easy use and storage
- Excellent source of fibre, contains 10-11 grams of dietary fibre
- Feel full and stay satisfied: Packed with 18 grams of high quality soy protein to handle your hunger
- When used in conjunction with regular exercise may contribute to weight loss or weight management
- No colour added
- Good source of calcium
- Low in saturated fat
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
Ultimate Aloe Juice
- Contains the IASC (International Aloe Science Council) seal that certifies the aloe content and purity
- A source of over 200 nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, including 13 of the 17 essential minerals needed for good nutrition
- Contains no high fructose corn syrups or artificial sweeteners
- Contains no thickeners or emulsifiers
- Virtually free of emodin or aloin
- Contains natural aloe vera leaf
- Source of amino acids
- Contains ActiveAloe™ which is enhances aloe vera’s biological activity
- Harvested and processed to ensure the body receives maximum benefits
- Great tasting and refreshing flavours!
- Supports immune function, metabolism and conversion of food into energy, and thyroid function,
- For vitamin and mineral supplementation
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well being
- Source of vitamin B-12
- Helps maintain healthy immune function
- Combats free radicals; potent free radical scavenger
- Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Contains antioxidants that protect the cells and tissues from damages by free radicals
- May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Help to maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps with energy and stamina
- Promotes muscle health and strength
- Helps in weight management
Why choose the TLS 21 Day kit?
Nowadays, weight management is depicted as a battle with complex programmes, extreme exercise classes, highly restrictive diets and expensive gadgets. We believe weight management should be simple. Our lives are stressful enough without adding in complicated weight management regimes — getting in shape should be straightforward and achievable for everyone. Which is why we’ve developed the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit, designed to make getting back on track to health and wellness a cinch.
Inside the 21 Day Challenge Kit you’ll find the 21 Day Challenge Guide, because weight management is a journey and you need a guide. This contains all the information you need to start your Challenge. In addition, the kit also contains a Tracking Sheet, TLS Shaker Bottle and a “Drop and Give me 21” Button. The kit also includes five of our most popular products to enhance your weight management efforts and nourish your body with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
During the cleansing Phase 1 of the TLS 21 Day Challenge, the recommended supplements are Ultimate Aloe Juice, Isotonix Multivitamin and Isotonix OPC-3.The great tasting Ultimate Aloe Juice is a source of over 200 nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, including 13 of the 17 essential minerals needed for good nutrition. To further support you during Phase 1, we’ve includedIsotonix Multivitamin, which delivers 100% or more of most of the recommended daily value of essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains vitamins that support the body’s metabolism and conversion of food into energy to support a healthy body weight. To round off your nutritional needs in Phase 1, the kit also containsIsotonix OPC-3 with Pycnogenol® which helps fight oxidation and free radicals in the body.
For the fat-burning Phase 2 of the TLS 21 Day Challenge, the recommended supplements are TLS Nutrition Shakes, Isotonix Isochrome, Isotonix Multivitamin andIsotonix OPC-3. The delicious TLS Nutrition Shakes are formulated to deliver an optimal balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats in every serving during Phase 2. These shakes are perfect for anyone who finds it difficult to get the recommended daily amount of fibre and protein. To round off your nutritional needs during Phase 2, we’ve includedIsotonix Isochrome. This distinctive combination of essential compounds provides nutrients like chromium and Co-enzyme Q10 that can help to support healthy blood sugar maintenance and improve the success of most weight-management programs. For best results we suggest the continued use of Isotonix Multivitamin andIsotonix OPC-3 during Phase 2.
When used as directed, these products provide all the essential elements needed to maximise your weight management success. Refresh your system and reach your weight management goals with this great new kit from TLS Weight Management Solution.
Join the TLS 21 Day Challenge
Who can use the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Anyone over the age of 18 years — whether you want to tone up, have 2-9 kilograms to lose or want a jumpstart before you begin another TLS program. You should consult your physician before beginning this or any other weight-management program.
How many times can I take the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
While you can stay on Phase 2 of the kit for as long as you would like, we advise repeating Phase 1 no more than every 3 months, or as recommended by your health care provider.
Are the Nutrition Shakes to be used as a meal replacement or as a snack?
During Phase 2 of the kit, the Nutrition Shakes are recommended as snacks. However, they can be used as a meal replacement in a pinch. We suggest enjoying the Nutrition Shakes with 2 cups of vegetables, such as spinach or kale. Nutrition shakes should only be mixed with water during the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit.
Do I have to take all of the recommended supplements?
For the best results we suggest using all of the recommended supplements. Success stories from the TLS 21 Day Challenge were based on participants utilising the recommended supplements.
Can I use other TLS or Market Australia products with the Challenge Kit?
The TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit provides all the recommended supplementation you need for the Challenge. However, you may use the optional supplements listed in the TLS 21 Day Challenge Guide for additional support, or other supplements if necessary. Some of the suggested supplements are available on GLOBAL.SHOP.COM for personal consumption, so be sure to visit GLOBAL.SHOP.COM to buy more TLS Supplements. This personal consumption program allows US products to be shipped to Australia that are not available for regular sale in Australia. These products are not listed with TGA.
Why is detoxing important?
Detoxing assists with improving your metabolism, curbing your cravings and kick starting your weight loss. It’s important to detox because overeating, consuming unhealthy foods and sugary drinks burdens your digestive tract and liver. Overtime, this can lead to poor digestion and the inadequate absorption of nutrients. Foods like refined grains, starches, sugars, and unhealthy fats do not give your body the nutrients it needs. This causes you to feel hungry, tired and bloated — forcing your body to stayin fat storage mode. Your digestive tract and liver work together, so when one is stressed or overworked the other is too. One of the consequences of having an overstressed or toxic liver is that it becomes so overloaded that it can’t fully metabolise fat, which causes vitamin deficiencies and poor digestion.
Is it normal to feel tired during Phase 1 of the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Yes, during Phase 1 your body is flushing out toxins and refreshing itself, which can cause fatigue. However, midway through Phase 1 you’ll experience less bloating and increased energy levels.
What support materials are available for the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Support materials include the TLS21 Day Challenge Guide, overview video and the before and after photograph tutorial video. Additional support is provided by the tlsSlim.com.au website, TLS social media pages, Market Australia social media pages, TLS Health Guide & Journal and your TLS Coach.
Can I eat other vegetarian proteins not listed in the TLS 21 Day Challenge Power Foods list?
Yes, clean vegetarian proteins are allowed. Spirulina, chia seeds, organic non-GMO tempeh, and pea and rice protein powders are all great alternatives.
Do I have to exercise while using the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Exercise is recommended during Phase 2, but not Phase 1 of the Challenge Kit. During Phase 1 strenuous exercise must be avoided, rather enjoy light, gentle stretching or yoga. In Phase 2 exercise is required. While each person may be at a different level, for overall cardiovascular health, Fitness Australia recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity cardiovascular exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous cardiovascular exercise per week.† If you currently exercise more than the recommendations, it is advised to maintain your current plan. It is important to consult your health care provider before starting any weight management or exercise program.
†SOURCE: http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/physical-activityin-patients-with-cvd-management algorithm.pdf http://www.getmoving.tas.gov.au/__data/assetsfile/0003/45048Fitness_Australia_cardiovascular_exercise_prescription_for_healthy_adults1.pd