Isotonix® Prime Joint
Single bottle (30 Servings)
$1.62 AUD Cashback
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
Our exclusive solution for promoting optimal joint health:
- Only product on the market delivering glucosamine, with the powerful antioxidant Pycnogenol®† in isotonic form
- This winning combination of proven ingredients supports and helps maintain optimal joint health, cartilage and relieves inflammation:
- Glucosamine - Supports healthy joint function and promotes the normal production of synovial fluid, which lubricates your joints and regenerates cartilage. Glucosamine is not readily available from food sources, making supplementation ideal for glucosamine needs.
- Pycnogenol - Inhibits the body’s overactive inflammatory processes and supports relief from temporary inflammation associated with daily activities and the normal aging process. Pycnogenol® is highly bioavailable to the body, making it easily absorbed, according to studies.
- Ideal for men and women with an active lifestyle and/or aging.
- Maintains joint health
- Supports joint cartilage health
- Relieves mild joint inflammation*
- Does not contain chondroitin (very poor absorption due to its high molecular weight and has inconclusive research)
- Does not contain MSM. Research on MSM is also inconclusive, and it take large quantities (2-6 grams) daily for effects to become noticeable.
- Easy-to-take, great tasting, Isotonic formula for anyone who has difficulty swallowing tablets.
- This product contains no added wheat, soy, artificial flavours, salt, preservatives or milk.
- Offered with the fastest and most efficient delivery system of all nutraceuticals with Isotonix.
*If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
† Pycnogenol is the registered trademark of Horphag Research (UK) Ltd.. Pycnogenol is particularly renowned for its extensive clinical research with more than 120 studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Pycnogenol has been awarded various patents for its ability to support healthy platelet activity.
Why Choose Isotonix Prime Joint?
Isotonix Prime Joint also contains the powerful antioxidant Pycnogenol, which science has shown to inhibit the body’s overactive inflammatory processes associated with the normal aging process. The body’s inflammatory response is a natural process. It is an essential component of the body’s defense system and can be triggered from numerous internal and external factors. Pycnogenol has been shown to help support the body’s defense system by inhibiting overactive inflammatory responses associated with the normal aging process. This great tasting, easy-to-take isotonic formula is ideal for men and women with an active lifestyle or aging and also for anyone who has difficulty swallowing tablets. Furthermore, Isotonix Prime Joint is the only product on the market delivering glucosamine and Pycnogenol in isotonic form.
Isotonix Delivery System
Isotonix - the World's Most Advanced Nutraceuticals
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Glucosamine (HCl) (1500 mg)
Glucosamine is a molecule that is naturally synthesised in the body from glucose and the amino acid glutamine. Glucosamine is an important constituent of glycosaminoglycans in cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. As our bodies age, we are less able to produce glucosamine, resulting in cartilage that is less flexible and weak. Although the mechanism is currently unclear, studies have shown that glucosamine supplementation can support normal, healthy cartilage cell production to help maintain overall joint health.
Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol) (37.5 mg)
Pycnogenol is a water-soluble flavonoid complex with powerful benefits. Pycnogenol, similar to the proanthocyanins found in grape seeds, is extracted from the bark of the French maritime pine tree. Numerous studies have examined the anti-inflammatory properties of Pycnogenol. The body’s inflammatory response is a natural process. It is an essential component of the body’s defense system, and can be triggered from numerous internal and external factors. Pycnogenol has been shown help maintain the body’s natural defenses by inhibiting over active inflammatory responses associated with the normal aging process. Research has shown that Pycnogenol may inhibit the activation of NF-kappa B and AP-1, both of which are proinflammatory mediators. Pycnogenol supplementation can also promote normal COX-2 and 5-LOX gene expression and support healthy leukotriene biosynthesis. In addition, studies have shown the ability of Pycnogenol to cross-link collagen fibres and strengthen connective tissue proteins.
How should Isotonix Prime Joint be taken?
Pour 3 level, white bottle capfuls (9.99 g) of powder into a cup. Add 180 mL of water and stir for 1 dose. Line on the overcap indicates 60 mL. Drink immediately after mixing is complete. As a dietary supplement, take once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Maximum absorption occurs when taken on an empty stomach. This product is isotonic only if the specified amounts of water and powder are used.
What other products should I take with Isotonix Prime Joint to support my joint health?
Isotonix Calcium Plus and Isotonix OPC-3 are good for joint health. Heart Health™ Essential Omega III is a great pair with Prime Joint, as omega III fatty acids have been shown to support healthy joint lubrication.
How often should I take Isotonix Prime Joint ?
This product is most effective when taken daily.
How much Pycnogenol® is in Isotonix Prime Joint by ?
There are 37.5 milligrams of Pycnogenol in each daily serving.
Who should not use this product?
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this product. If you are currently taking warfarin (Coumadin) or any other antiplatelet/anticoagulant drugs, anti-hypertensive drugs, any prescription drug or have an ongoing medical condition, you should consult your healthcare provider before using this product. If you have a known allergy to shellfish, do not use this product.
- Belcaro, G., et al. Variations in C-reactive protein, plasma free radicals and fibrinogen values in patients with osteoarthritis treated with Pycnogenol®. Redox Report. 13(6): 271-276, 2008.
- Blewis, M., et al. A model of synovial fluid lubricant composition in normal and injured joints. European Cells and Materials. 13: 26-39, 2007.
- Braham, R., et al. The effect of glucosamine supplementation on people experiencing regular knee pain. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 37(1): 45-49, 2003.
- Canali, R., et al. The anti-inflammatory pharmacology of Pycnogenol® in humans involves COX-2 and 5-LOX mRNA expression in leukocytes. International Immunopharmacology. 9(10): 1145-1149, 2009.
- Chou, M., et al. Effects of chondroitin and glucosamine sulfate in a dietary bar formulation on inflammation, interleukin-1beta, matrix metalloprotease-9, and cartilage damage in arthritis. Experimental Biology and Medicine. 230(4): 255-262, 2005.
- Cisár, P., et al. Effect of pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®) on symptoms of knee osteoarthritis. Phytotherapy Research. 22: 1087-1092, 2008
- Farid, R., et al. Pycnogenol® supplementation reduces pain and stiffness and improves physical function in adults with knee osteoarthritis. Nutrition Research. 27: 692-697, 2007.
- Gaby, A. Natural treatments for osteoarthritis. Alternative Medicine Review. 4(5): 330-341, 1999.
- Gouze, J., et al. Exogenous glucosamine globally protects chondrocytes from the arthritogenic effects of IL-1beta. Arthritis Research and Therapy. 8(6): R173
- Grimm, T., et al. Inhibition of NF-kappaB activation and MMP-9 secretion by plasma of human volunteers after ingestion of maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®). Journal of Inflammation. 3: 1-15, 2006.
- Hua, J., et al. Inhibitory actions of glucosamine, a therapeutic agent for osteoarthritis, on the functions of neutrophils. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 71(4): 632-640, 2002.
- James, C. and Uhl, T. A review of articular cartilage pathology and the use of glucosamine sulfate. Journal of Athletic Training. 36(4): 413-419, 2001.
- Julovi, S., et al. Inhibition of interleukin-1beta-stimulated production of matrix metalloproteinases by hyaluronan via CD44 in human articular cartilage. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 50(2): 516-525, 2004.
- Kelly, G. The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Alternative Medicine Review. 3(1): 27-39, 1998.
- Nakatani, S., et al. Glucosamine regulates differentiation of a chondrogenic cell line, ATDC5. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 30(3): 433-438, 2007.
- Poustie, M., et al. N-butyryl glucosamine increases matrix gene expression by chondrocytes. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 311(2): 610-616, 2004.
- Reginster, J., et al. Current concepts in the therapeutic management of osteoarthritis with glucosamine. Bulletin (Hospital for Joint Disease). 63(1-2): 31-36, 2005.
- Reginster, J., et al. Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Lancet. 357(9252): 251-256, 2001.
- Richy, F., et al. Structural and symptomatic efficacy of glucosamine and chondroitin in knee osteoarthritis: a comprehensive meta-analysis. Archives of Internal Medicine. 163(13): 1514-1522, 2003.
- Schäfer, A., et al. Inhibition of COX-1 and COX-2 activity by plasma of human volunteers after ingestion of French maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®). Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy. 60: 5-9, 2006.
You May Also Like
Isotonix® Calcium Plus - Single Bottle (90 Servings)
$0.76 AUD Cashback
Isotonix® OPC-3 - Single Bottle (90 Servings)
$1.71 AUD Cashback
Isotonix® Multivitamin - Single Bottle (90 Servings)
$1.52 AUD Cashback
Isotonix® Magnesium - Single Bottle (90 Servings)
$1.14 AUD Cashback
TLS Product Reviews
Write A Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 4 of 4
Prime Joint, Prime Relief
Immediately from the first dose I notice relief in my joint pain. I am taking other Isotonix gems that are helping me climb out of my chronic fatigue and haven noticed an immediate improvement.
Loving this so far so good with this product .helping my joints
Helps my joints
Love this product
It works! I hate taking pills. So I can drink this and it really helps with my joints. I'm starting to get osteoarthritis which my mother had in her 50s. Lucky me I made it to the 70s but I can make a poultice with this too and wrap it on the outside of my finger.