Isotonix® Complete Greens
- Great tasting Superfood Powder
- Contains organic ingredients
- Formula great for the entire family, both kids and adults to enjoy
- Helps people having difficulty getting an adequate amount of vegetables in their daily diet.
- Helps add nutritive value to your diet with organic greens
- Ideal for those who want to improve their diet
- Aids in providing plant-sourced nutrition
- Supports an alkaline environment in the body: Adding a drinkable greens powder can be an ideal way to alkalise the body when consuming foods that tend to be acidic.
- Offers a blend of wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa grass, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli powder, spinach powder and cabbage powder
- No fat and low in sugar
- It also contains no soy, yeast, starch, salt, preservatives or milk
- Isotonic-capable greens powder, you also get the added benefit of our Isotonix® delivery system: rapid absorption, high concentration of nutrients and maximum results!
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Vegetarian - This product is vegetarian
Isotonic-Capable Drinkable Supplements - Easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardised Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Potency, Purity and Identity
Why Choose Isotonix® Complete Greens?
The importance of consuming a balanced diet every day is nothing new, yet many people are still not getting an adequate amount of greens in their daily diet. Australia's Health report found more than 99 percent of children and 96 percent of adults do not eat the recommended intake of five serves of vegetables a day. † Is your daily routine lacking in greens? Isotonix® Complete Greens helps add nutritive value to your diet with organic greens. Complete Greens is great for the entire family and ideal for those who would like to improve their diet, by aiding in providing plant-sourced nutrition. It also can be an ideal way to alkalise the body when consuming foods that tend to be acidic.
Isotonix® Complete Greens helps people having difficulty getting an adequate amount of vegetables in their daily diet. The formula features a combination of wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa grass, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli powder, spinach powder and cabbage powder; all carefully selected ingredients for their efficacy for optimal results. Just scoop and mix with water for a serving of plant-sourced nutrients. As the market’s only isotonic-capable greens drink powder, you also get the added benefit of our Isotonix® delivery system: rapid absorption, high concentration of nutrients and maximum results!
† Indraharan, Dinesh. Australia's Health 2018 report. Australian Bureau of Statistics from the Australian Health Survey (AHS)
Isotonix® Complete Greens
Isotonix Delivery System
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix products are designed to be delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Organic Spirulina: 350 mg
Spirulina is a blue-green cyanobacteria featuring a wide range of nutrients, including chlorophyll, carotenoids, and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It is also a source of phytonutrients, which are plant-produced chemicals with health-promoting qualities. Additionally, spirulina contains a unique blue pigment called phycobiliprotein, only found in blue-green algae, that helps promote overall health.
Organic Wheat Grass: 300 mg
Wheatgrass contains various nutrients that support a healthy immune system and energy levels. These include chlorophyll and flavonoids, which are proven to have health-promoting properties. Additionally, wheatgrass may support alkalinity in the body, support digestion and increase vigor. Wheatgrass has shown to support a healthy pH balance in the body, which is especially helpful for people who consume many processed foods.
Organic Barley Grass: 225 mg
Barley grass contains many nutrients that support optimal health. It is a source of chlorophyll, which has shown to have some health-promoting functions. Common uses of barley grass include supporting digestive health, detoxifying systems and increasing energy. The leaves are able to absorb trace nutrients from the soil, which in turn may complement the human diet. The root of barley grass contains hordenine, an alkaloid that may contribute to increasing energy levels.
Organic Alfalfa Grass: 225 mg
Generally nutritive in value, alfalfa is a perennial herb that grows throughout the world. The leaves of the plant contain beneficial nutrients. Alfalfa grass aids in promoting healthy liver function and digestion. It helps alkalize and detoxify the body, which has a neutralizing effect on the intestinal tract and assists with digestive problems. Alfalfa also supports normal immune function.
Organic Chlorella: 225 mg
Chlorella is a species of green algae found in still fresh water. It contains a considerable amount of micronutrients and phytonutrients that are good for overall health, including immune health and healthy detoxification.
Organic Broccoli Powder: 75 mg
Broccoli powder helps support the nutrient value of a diet with an adequate amount of whole plant foods. It contributes to supporting and maintaining the body’s health. Broccoli powder may serve as a beneficial addition to your daily diet.
Organic Spinach Powder: 75 mg
Spinach powder helps support the nutrient value of a diet with an adequate amount of whole plant foods. It contributes to supporting optimal health. Spinach powder may serve as a beneficial addition to your daily diet.
Organic Cabbage Powder: 25 mg
Cabbage powder helps support the nutrient value of a diet with an adequate amount of whole plant foods. It contributes to supporting optimal health. Cabbage powder may serve as a beneficial addition to your daily diet.
- Beecher, C. W. Cancer preventive properties of varieties of Brassica oleracea: a review. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 59(5 Supplement):1166S-1170S, 1994.
- Ben-Arye, E., et al. Wheat grass juice in the treatment of active distal ulcerative colitis: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Scand J Gastroenterol. 37(4):444-449, 2002.
- Cornblatt, B., et al. Preclinical and clinical evaluation of sulforaphane for chemoprevention in the breast. 28(7): 1485-1490, 2007.
- Hayashi, O., et al. Enhancement of antibody production in mice by dietary Spirulina platensis. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 40(5):431-441, 1994.
- Higdon, J., et al. Cruciferous vegetables and human cancer risk: epidemiologic evidence and mechanistic basis. Pharmacological Research. 55(3): 224-236, 2007.
- Kuriyama, I., et al. Inhibitory effects of glycolipids fraction from spinach on mammalian DNA polymerase activity and human cancer cell proliferation. J Nutr Biochem. 2005.
- Merchant, R. E., et al. A review of recent clinical trials of the nutritional supplement Chlorella pyrenoidosa in the treatment of fibromyalgia, hypertension, and ulcerative colitis. Altern Ther Health Med. 7(3):79-91, 2001.
- Merchant, R. E., et al. Pilot study: nutritional supplementation with Chlorella pyrenoidosa for mild to moderate hypertension. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association. 6(3), 2003.
- Merchant, R. E., et al. Nutritional supplementation with Chlorella pyrenoidosa for patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a pilot study. Phytother Res. 14(3):167-173, 2000.
- Parikh, P., et al. Role of spirulina in the control of glycemia and lipidemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Med Food. 4(4):193-199, 2001.
- Yu, Y. M., et al. Effects of young barley leaf extract and antioxidative vitamins on LDL oxidation and free radical scavenging activities in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. 28(2):107-114, 2002.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should take this product?
Busy, on-the-go lifestyles do not always allow for eating fresh food. Isotonix ® Complete Greens is an easy-to-prepare alternative, supporting your diet with plant-sourced nutrients. This product is great for those who have difficulty getting an adequate amount of vegetables in their daily diet and want to supplement their diet to support overall health function.
What are phytonutrients?
Phytonutrients are certain organic components of plants with strong nutritive properties.
Is Isotonix® Complete Greens a vegetarian product?
Yes, Isotonix® Complete Greens may be added to any vegetarian diet. It also contains no soy, yeast, starch, salt, preservatives or milk.
Can children take Isotonix® Complete Greens?
Yes, this product is great for both children and adults.
How do you take Isotonix® Complete Greens?
Suggested Serving:Pour 2 level scoopfuls of powder into a cup. Add 6 fl. oz./180 ml of water and stir. This product is isotonic† only if the specified amounts of powder and water are used.
Do I still need to eat vegetables when taking Isotonix® Complete Greens?
Yes, Isotonix® Complete Greens is designed to assist with your diet, not replace.
Is Complete Greens an alkalizing food?
Yes, Complete Greens is an alkalising type of food. The pH levels in your body range from acidic to alkaline; 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral. Adding a drinkable greens powder to your diet can be an ideal way to alkalise the body when consuming foods that tend to be acidic. Many of the ingredients in Isotonix® Complete Greens work together to support an alkaline environment.
How does Isotonix® Complete Greens compare to other greens products on the market
Isotonix® Complete Greens is the only isotonic-capable greens supplement on the market, which makes delivery of nutrients highly efficient while offering a comprehensive blend of phytonutrients for maximum results.
What does Isotonix® mean?
Isotonix® dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic liquid solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass efficiently into the small intestine and be rapidly delivered into the bloodstream. With Isotonix® products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
TLS Product Reviews
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 20
Tastes good and so good for my gut!
This isotonix organic complete greens is the easiest way to get your daily requirement of fibre into you. Tastes good too. Great way to supplement when you don't have time to make sure your get enough fruits and veggies for the day!
by SIK PUIF
Wonderful taste! All Organic ingredients!
Just scoop and mix with water for a serving of plant-sourced nutrients. Complete Greens is the market’s only isotonic-capable greens drink powder, therefore we also get the added benefit of the Isotonix® delivery system: rapid absorption, high concentration of nutrients and maximum results!
Love, love, love 😊
Your health would not complete without greens
When I know I will be busy, I would have a glass of Complete Greens. Just 1 drink I would have 8 type of organic greens, one of them is Spirulina.
Now, no matter how busy we are, we have no excuse of not getting healthy.
Taste great & so refreshing
I look forward to having the Isotonix Complete Greens every morning so that I don't need
to worry if I am getting the adequate serves of vegetables.
by HEI MENGT